Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Piano Man Dad

Derek and I have been staying with my sister while she gets settled in her new home. One night Derek was watching the girls when Auntie got home from work. As she got out of the car, she heard loud music but wasn't sure where it was coming from. She walked up to the front door and realized it was coming from inside, the music grew louder. As she opened the front door, she realized that she walked into a Billy Joel concert. Billy was right in the middle of passionately belting out "Piano Man" at the top of his lungs with is arms and legs moving in every direction. She stood frozen in the doorway as Billy turned to her, arms still in the air, and said "Umm... this is the only thing that will get them to stop crying."

I think he is trying out for American Idol next season :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh man...Karen, you BB has a camera...I'd pay big money to see a picture of that. You'll have to replay it for me on Tuesday. I can just imagine that the girls were loving it though.

    ReplyDelete