Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Day

After opening up presents from Santa, we headed to Grandma and Pa's house
to open up more presents. All that hard work made everyone hungry, so Pa cooked us all a delicious breakfast. 

OMG I am so excited, WHAT could it be?


 Sis, I don't know what you have over there, but I just opened a giant floor piano!

Woodie! (aka dada)

 
Present coma. 

This is the last of the pictures from Christmas...  I think Mom was in a coma too. Our day didn't end here. While the girls and Dad napped, Momma went to the Jean's for a nice lunch. Afterwards we all went to Grandma Debi's house. We were a bit under the weather, but had a blast opening even more presents and had even more fun playing with our cousins! We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!! 


1 comment:

  1. It wasn't a nap... I prefer to call it multitasking as I was both watching the girls while recharging. Dada

    ReplyDelete