Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Two baby girls for two baby girls

I knew it would happen one day, but I didn't think it would happen so soon. One afternoon we were out shopping. Auntie had Emma in her carriage and I had Amelia in mine. As we were walking around, I glanced down to see Amelia so completely excited about something but I wasn't sure why... I looked around to see what she was looking at. And then I saw it. We were walking by the toy aisle and she spotted her first baby doll. I walked closer and her excitement rose. I've never seen a happier baby. Needless to say, we now have two new babies in our family.

1 comment:

  1. oh what fun! at least they are not old enough to expect you to change the new baby's diapers too :)

    and let's see the dolly that made it all happen facing front. Perhaps Amelia thought she was a triplet!

    ReplyDelete