Monday, May 2, 2011

Exercise?

This year I was completely off my rocker when I agreed to do an indoor triathlon after not exercising in eight months. But I am happy to report that Courtney and I both got personal bests for each event! I guess being a slug for the last eight months paid off :)

For those of you who don't know, an indoor triathlon consists of 20 minutes of swimming, 20 minutes of cycling and a 5k run.


Here I am swimming. My fav!

Here's Court doing the backstroke.

The girls "cheered" us on poolside.

Here we are doing the indoor cycling.

And the 5k run!

The girls were awake for this part, Run Mom Run!

Go Auntie Green!!

Yeah, almost done!


Finished!

Me and my girls at the finish line.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! you go girl(s) I'm so proud of you. after twins and all the energy just that uses up each day I'm amazed you could move at all. I know I can hardly move at the end of the day and I don't take care of twin 9 mos olds. Have a happy upcoming mother's day!
    love and hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete