Friday, April 29, 2016

Wolf Lodge - Day 3

The first time we went to Wolf Lodge we discovered the ropes course.  There are two, one for little kids and one for adults.  I was pregnant at the time so I couldn't try it out.  This visit I wasn't going to pass it up!! And I talked Karen into trying it too.  Good thing cause as I climbed the stairway up I probably would have chickened out!!!

 
 Karen crossing a rope obstacle like a boss.

 Mom crossing it with her eyes closed!

 Oh thank god, a platform!


On our last day, we tried investing in a way to pay for it... I mean we looked for gold! 
You get a bag of soil and you fill your sifter, as the water passes through you discover precious gemstones and even some gold!!

 
 Sifting

Pretty cool!! 

 Emma was happy with her findings!

And no Wolf Lodge visit is complete without a glitter tattoo!

 Emma got pink glitter lips

Amelia getting her glitter unicorn tattoo.


Can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment