Sunday, February 8, 2015

Grandma Rooney


Gram made the best buttered bread. She loved watching birds from her kitchen window, cardinals were her favorite.  She loved being out on the golf course with her family and friends.  I loved playing with her, I can still hear her say "OOooh good one Jenny"... even if it was the worst shot in the world. She loved the Red Sox, watched all of their games on TV. Went to the hair salon every week and always dressed to impress in her j-lo outfits.  Her car door was a jar.  One time I wanted to run away from home, she was the first person I called and told me I could come over.  She loved her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren more than anything in the world.  We will never forget her smile, bright blue eyes and amazing laugh.  I know she is in a much better place and Grandpa is happy to be with her once again.

We will miss you Gram.




1 comment:

  1. Jen,

    I only met her one time, but I know she was a lovely lady. I'm sure this is a difficult time for you but know that we are thinking of you.

    Love,
    Grandma Joyce & Grandpa Del

    ReplyDelete