Monday, September 8, 2014

Life is good.


Life is good.  It's good to spend quality time with the girls. It's good to spend time with family and friends. It's good to sleep more than 4 hours a night. It's good to finally celebrate finishing nursing school!  Thank you to everyone who helped make this possible.  The support, the babysitting, the therapy; I truly could not have done this on my own. I am forever grateful :)

Here are a few shots from my pinning ceremony:

Class of 2014

Just after Maureen pinned me

Me with Nono and Pa

 Our sibling photo

Amelia and momma

 Muyly, Court and me

The girls

Maureen and I 

Me with Mike and Muyly

Yahya and all the girls

UJ and Maureen

Family photo
  
The Bowkers

And two crazy girls running

2 comments:

  1. congrats to our daughter, you really made us proud. You worked hard over the past few years and demonstrated a true passion under very difficult circumstances your daughters have a role model to copy

    love you mom & dad

    ReplyDelete