Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The final stop.

A few stores past Vecchittos is the Carousel. This is another family favorite that has been around forever. It is only operated two short hours each day, 7-9pm, and is always the final stop of the day. But the amazing thing about this carousel is the rings. For each ride there is an arm that holds 19 silver rings followed by the final, and beloved gold ring. The person who receives this ring also receives a free ride!

A family favorite.
 Dad getting his first ring.
Mom getting yelled at for being on the outside of the horse... 
I knew it was safer on the inside but I also knew that was the best placement 
for me to reach the rings.
And I was right, I didn't get a single one.
So Dad passed some back to Amelia so she could hold them as we rode. 
Family Photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment