Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Indoor Fun!

We took the big girls to a brand new indoor play park where parents were able to climb, crawl, slide, and shimmy. Mom wasn't really prepared to do any of those things, but she did...
because how can you say no to those little faces.

Ready to play! 

Ready to snooze!

 Little Bees

 Mia on the rainbow stairs

 Throwing balls everywhere!

Emma's big muscles

Big girl fun!  
 
Every time the girls would go down a slide with me, 
they'd go first and yell back to me that they were ready for me to come down. 
Then I would hear them say to each other "Big Momma's coming down". Thanks girls.

Randy lay there like a slug.

Aside from being out of shape and a giant sweat ball, it was really fun
to get to play alongside the girls.  They think I'm pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment