Monday, April 9, 2012

Coloring Easter Eggs

Decorating Easter eggs is one of my favorite holiday activities. Although this year went smoother than last, I had envisioned things a little differently. The instructions stated to put the color tab in vinegar for vibrant colors... well I'm not sure about being vibrant, but there was definitely a gross film on all of the eggs...but the girls had a great time so thats all that matters!

Sketching on the eggs before putting them in the color.

Mom helping Amelia put her in the pink dye.

Dad "helping" Emma put her egg...

and fingers into the blue dye.

Doing a taste test before dying the eggs.

I should probably taste test the crayon too.

And while we are at it, I should taste the egg holder too.

Our misfit easter eggs... lot of dents!

No comments:

Post a Comment