Friday, September 23, 2011

Back to our regularly scheduled program...

Things are a little busier around our house these days. I have decided to leave the advertising world and start a new career in *hopefully* nursing. In order to get into nursing school I have to take A LOT of chemistry and biology prerequisites. A little different than art history and design classes. So if we disappear for a little while that usually means I am probably sitting in a corner trying to memorize 300 index cards for an exam. (Yesterday I had a quiz in my morning class and an exam in my night class...Barf!) It's a scary change but one that I am really excited about. A huge thank you to everyone who has encouraged me to pursue this new dream even though it is so different from the world I know. And an even bigger thank you to Derek, Karen, and my parents. Without them, none of this would even be possible!!!

3 comments:

  1. How absolutely exciting! I'm proud of you for making such a huge career change and I can see how you could arrive at that type of career choice. You are such a loving, caring and giving person that nursing fits right into that part of your personality. Best wishes and keep me posted.
    love
    grandma denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jen, Big changes! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete