Friday, April 22, 2011

1 year later...

Last Easter is when we decided to share the news with everyone. Now you all know that I couldn't just simply tell my family, I had to have some fun with it. So what better way than with a little surprise from the Easter Bunny.


On Easter morning we went over to my parents house for breakfast. Before we sat down to eat, I made everyone sit at the table and open their baskets. Each basket was filled with candy and a mysterious egg in the center. Inside each egg was a onesie specific to each person. "I love my Grandpa" "Grandma loves me" "My Aunt Rocks" "If you think I'm good looking, you should see my uncle"


And then came the best part:


And this sums up everyone's reaction:



1 comment:

  1. What can you possibly do this year to top this one?

    ReplyDelete